Selasa, 30 April 2013

Karangan Bahasa Inggris SD end

Filled under:


Ini bagian akhir"

By Majid Amin Nurdin
hello my name is Majid. I live in bantarsari. I am is twelve years old. I am is a student. And I study at SDN 3 Margaharja. I go to school on foot every day. My hoby is reading books and playing volley ball. I like study English by teacher English is Mrs. Ade Erlin. He is very good. So I study while play.

My Family
Hello my name is Majid. I live in Bantarsar. I am is twelve years old. I have family. In my family there is a father, a mother and a younger sister. My father to be called Mrs. Amar. He is thierty six years old. He work at Jakarta. He go to Jakarta by bus. My father it is very good.
my mother to be called Ms. Entin. She is thirty four years old. An dmy younger sister to be called Mila. She is new six moon.

By Reni Nuraeni
Hello! My name is Reni Nureani. I a student. I study at SDN 3 Margaharja. My class a class six and my teacher is a Ade Erlin.
I live at Cijawa. My father name is Sajim and my mother name is Enah. I have one doughter brother name is Asep Sovian Sauri.
my idea I teacher and hobby I volley ball.

By Rini Agustin
Hi! My name is Rini Agustin. I am a student. I study SDN 3 Margaharja. I live at karang sari. My age twelve. I to have at idea a teacher professional. I was born in Ciamis seventeen August two thousand. I like reading book water book. My father name is Heri Heryatna. He to work wiraswasta and my mother name is Anih Nurhayati. I have one doughter brother names is Riko Novansyah.

By Risa Agustina
Hi! My name is Risa Agustina. I am a student. I study at SDN 3 Margaharja. I live Karangsari. My age eleven years old. I to have idea teacher professional. My hobby is reading book.
my father name is Yoyo and my mother name is Ooh.

By Rizki Rohani
Hello! My name is Rizki. I am is a student. I am student at SDN 3 Margaharja. I am is class six. I go to school every day. I go to school on foot. I live in cikalong. I have family. My family there is a father mother and younger sister. Name mother I Yani and father I Adin. Name younger I Salsa.

By Shella Febrianti
Hello!
My name is Shella Febrianti. I am a student. My class a six. I study at SDN 3 Margaharja. I live in Sukadana. I was born Ciamis two February Two thousand one. My age is twelve. My hobby is a sing and dance.

By Siti Badria
Hi! My name is Siti Badriah. I am a student. I study SDN  Margaharja. I am in school class six. A live at Cipeundeuy. My age twelve. My father years are Mrs. Madsim (alm) and my mother Mrs. Siti Maryam. Have younger brother yayu. My hobby is reading book my idea doctor.

By Sri Yulianti
Hi! My name is Sri Yulianti. I am a student at Study age thirteen I live in Bantarsari. I school in SDN 3 Margahrja. An d I class six year old. My father name is Nadi and my mother name is Wiwin. I have two younger. My hobby is reading books.
my idea I am afe finished people success in order to family.

By Yeyen Supriyatna
Hello!
My name is Yeyen Supriyatna. I am a student. I am student SDN 3 Margahrja. I am is class six. I go to school everyday. I go to school on foot baisikel. I live in Bantarsari Ciamis. My hobby raiding book. My father name is Mr. Jojo nd my mother name is Mrs. Entind and Momok.

By Yuki
Hello! My name is Yuki. I am is a student. I am study at SDN 3 Margaharja. I am is class six. I go to school every day. I go to school on foot. I like Bantarsari. My hobby is volley ball it is very happy play wit hmy friends they is very good.

By Yuli Susanti
Hello! My name is Yuli Susanti. I am a student. I study at SDN 3 Margaharja. I live in Bantarsari. Mr. Momon is my father, Mrs. Nenah is my mother and Yuyun is my sister. My hobby is read books and my idea is a teacher. My age is twelve years. I have many friends in school. I and my friend always play together. I like study English book. Distance from my house to school enough near. So, moment I go to school enough with on foot together my friend.

By Neng Risnawati
Hi! My name is Neng Risnawati. I am a student and I study. Age tritheen I scool in SDN 3 Margaharja and I class six teac. Hobby I are to read and volley ball.
my idea I are pinished people success. In order to family. I also to wish people in a half they.

By Heni Nureani
Hello! My name is Heni Nureaeni. I am a student. I sudy at SDN 3 Margaharja. I live at Cijawa. My age twelve years old. My father name is Samsudin and my mother name is Mrs. Yani Lianti.
My idea is a teacher and hobby my volley ball

By Kustini
My Idea
hallo! My name is kustini. I student I study at school in SDN 3 Margaharja. My class six and my teacher is a Ade Erlin and my is Hernayati. I live in Cikadu. Age my Tirthi. My have one doughter. Hobby my volley ball and idea my doctor.

My Family
family my is family father my Saryono and mother my is Sutinah. Doughter my name is Wanto.

By Deva Meidasari
Hi!
My name is Dheva Meidasari. I am a student. My class a six. I study at SDN 3 Margaharja. I live in Sukadana. I was born Ciamis 11 May 2001 (two thousand one). My age eleven years old. My hobby is a reading books and dance. My idea is a doctor.

The End...............

1 komentar:

  1. Wah murid ente ada yang udah jadi penyanyi dangdut terkenal, Siti Badriah hehehe :D

    semangat Pak Guru! :)

    BalasHapus

Silahkan Tinggalkan Pesan Di sini